Give your dog a satisfying salmon snack with these healthy dog treats! Salmon dog treats have an intriguing scent and tempting taste your pups will love. Sprinkle them on your dog’s dinner to coax picky eaters, or use them as a high-value reward.
The omega-3 fatty acids naturally occurring in salmon contribute to healthier skin and coats, stronger immune systems and reduced joint inflammation. There’s even evidence that a diet rich in omega-3s can boost your dog’s memory! How’s that for the perfect dog training treats??
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to make sure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten. Just real, healthy salmon!
These freeze-dried salmon dog treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect to see natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- FREEZE-DRIED SALMON DOG TREATS: Fish isn’t just for cats! Our salmon dog treats are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids for your pup. Treats that double as supplements? Now that’s a win-win!
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NO MYSTERY INGREDIENTS: There’s no artificial flavorings, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in these limited-ingredient, grain-free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Salmon, mixed tocopherols
Calorie Content:4375 kcal/kg
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.