Looking beyond beef and chicken to add variety to your pup’s life? Feed your dog’s inner hunter with real rabbit treats! Rabbit meat is a lean and healthy protein for your dog, and it’s likely something he’s never tasted before. One sniff and you’ve piqued your pup’s curiosity.
Spoil the whole fur-family! Our healthy freeze-dried treats are loved by both dogs and cats, and this larger bag is the perfect size for any multi-pet household. You’ll be surrounded by a crowd of begging eyes and licking lips whenever you pull out the bag!
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to ensure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten.
These freeze-dried rabbit dog treats are proudly made and packaged in the USA. Expect natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- REAL RABBIT TREATS: Has Rover tried rabbit? Rabbit meat is naturally high in Vitamin B12 and other key nutrients. These rabbit treats are a healthy, tasty option for dogs allergic to other proteins.
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NO MYSTERY INGREDIENTS: There’s no artificial flavorings, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in these limited ingredient, grain free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Rabbit, mixed tocopherols (preservative)
Calorie Content:2752 kcal/kg
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.||37.0%|
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.||11.0%|
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.||6.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.